Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hurt Myself

After the work session in the yard got progressivly slower and finally broke down and went to the doctor. She thought the problem was fluid behind the knee caps from over work. The solution was sticking a 3" needle behind my kneecap into my knee and shooting it full of steriods. That did not feel good! It has helped, but the doctor has ordered me off the treadmill and out of the yard for a few days.

here is the picture of how it is done.

www.aafp.org/afp/20021015/1497_f1.jpg

After she did the first knee (which was in more pain) she asked me if I wanted the other knee done. At first I said who would ever get the second done once feeling the pain from the first but did it anyway.

Going to try to focus on diet more for a bit.

anybody interested in Venture Capital needs to listen to Greg Gallent
http://www.venturevoice.com/2008/04/frank_addante-the_rubicon_project.html

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel as well

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fattie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eat right and exercise

Anonymous said...

You are fat and it makes me feel awkward.
I would feel uncomfortable being near you in a public space and I would be grossed out watching you eat. You might be nice inside but no one will know unless they get close to you, which is physically impossible right now.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're overweight. You definitely either have some type of disorder where you can't control it or maybe you just spent a lot of time laying around, eating chips, all that stereotypical stuff. I agree with the person above me, it might be hard to find a soulmate if you don't start to shred some of that extra weight. I like the idea of you looking for motivation but it's so negative, try to be positive about it and just go for it.

You will add many years to your life if you just get out there and slowly work on losing that weight.

Anonymous said...

Hey lovin' the blog. Remember there's more than just the negative reminders.

BUT remember that it's embarassing to ask for seatbelt extenders on the airplane, or to go to Disneyland and not be able to ride on all the rides.

Peace brother, lose the weight so you can live longer. Live's good. See ya later. You're cool.

Anonymous said...

i think its a great idea using negative comments in your blog to inspire yourself to lose weight.. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Wow tubster, you need to get off the computer blog and get out to the yard! Try using the push mower and get off that damn rider IMO.